Friday, April 22, 2011

One Last Card Set...

Hey there! :)

I'm about to run and pick up my mom from the airport, and I remembered that I still had one last set of cards to share with you. This is another set that I made for a NICU silent auction charity that my friend was involved in.

Once again, I was looking for something that I could produce quickly and easily. Which meant paper-piecing (since, for me, that is much quicker than coloring in large areas). I picked some fun patterned papers, paper-pieced to my hearts content, added some buttons and rub-ons, and voila!











Of course, the fact that I had such awesome images (DoodleFactory Classic Decor) to work with didn't hurt!

Sorry so short, but I don't want to leave my mom hanging!

Enjoy your evening, and thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Wow. Those are some FAB cards! All of them so very gorgeous <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails