Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Hello out there!

Just popping in to wish all the wonderful women out there a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope that your loved ones are near by and that you get to spend a beautiful day loving them.

I couldn't be with my mom today, but I wanted to share the card I made for her with all of you.



I used the rolled flower die from MFT to cut out and assemble some pretty orange roses and popped them on a background of yellow and green papers, with a touch of lace. The last touch was a cute little sentiment pennant and some hand-cut leaves that I inked up a bit. Easy peasy. :)







I hope all the mothers out there have a beautiful day. Go pig out at brunch or something! :)

Love you mom! You're the bestest!

Enjoy your day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Bluebell Woods said...

I love this card. I have a question. Do you have to make a special envelope so the roses do not get squished?
Janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails